May 13, 2008 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Arlington, Virginia - Hendrickson Software Components (hsc) announced today the release of Compass version 1.0. Compass is an automated email archiving and viewing tool. Future versions will archive and view Office documents, PDF files, and more.
* Selective, automated email archiving with Purify, or AppleScripts.
* Define Compass message stores for email messages grouping.
* Select emails to a Compass message store by email message "from" address.
* Select emails to a Compass message store by user defined phrases in email.
* Email message viewing with HTML, and picture attachment preview.
* Easily backup and restore Compass database with the click of a button.
* Fully integrated with best selling hsc email filtering product "Purify."
* Available for Windows, Macintosh (Universal Binary), and Linux.
* Works with virtually every email client (Apple Mail, Outlook, etc.).
* Macintosh version is fully AppleScript-able.
Pricing and Availability:
Compass is priced at $29.95 USD, and can be purchased from the company's web site.
Founded in 1998, Hendrickson Software Components (hsc) offers a variety of software products and components, including Purify, Sp@mX and packaged enterprise applications. hsc also offers custom software development and consulting services to help companies develop corporate-compliant, spam-free e-mail infrastructures. The company is based in Arlington, Virginia and can be contacted online.