Vegas Mate 3.0 Available in iTunes App Store - Now Universal on iPad
December 28, 2010 in Travel
[prMac.com] Santa Barbara, California - Vegas Mate 3.0, released via the iTunes App Store on 12/22/2010, is now a Universal app, running on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. This release brings all the powerful features of Vegas Mate to the iPad for the first time.
In addition to iPad compatibility, Vegas Mate 3.0 includes several new features such as 'My Trips'. 'My Trips' allows you to plan your entire Vegas vacation using our database of hotels, restaurants, shows, nightclubs and more. Once you've built your trip, email it to a friend or print it using Apple's new AirPrint technology (iOS 4.2 or higher required for printing).
Vegas Mate includes all the latest Las Vegas content, including exclusive hotel guide information from award-winning writer Steve Friess (USA Today, New York Times, AOL News). By using built-in location technology, Vegas Mate can orient itself based on where you are, a powerful tool for guide-book apps.
* Read, write and share reviews for hundreds of hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, and shows in Las Vegas
* Create trip plans in the app that you can print and share
* See what's nearby (and know if it's any good) at a glance
* View restaurant menus (where available)
* Reserve restaurants via OpenTable
* Expert Help feature includes information on tipping, climate, the '$20 trick' as well as other travel tips - become an expert yourself
* Show all locations quickly on a map
* US English, German, Romanian, Russian and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 17.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Vegas Mate 3.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Located in Santa Barbara, California, Vegas Media Group was founded in 2001 by Hunter Hillegas. Vegas Media Group publishes RateVegas.com, an award winning Las Vegas travel Web site. In addition, the company is responsible for Two Way Hard Three, a design and business focused blog. In 2008, Vegas Media Group introduced Vegas Mate, a location aware, interactive travel guide for iOS. All Material and Software (C) 2000-2010 Vegas Media Group / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.