December 28, 2010 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Blacksburg, Virginia - Creastoric software today is proud to announce our introductory product, Log Leech 1.0.1 for Mac OS X. Log Leech allows you to view your system logs in a beautiful and easy to understand format.
Whenever an application on your system encounters something unexpected, it typically creates a log entry in a hidden file called the console log. While every mac comes with a utility to view this file, it unhelpfully displays every log entry from every application in a big jumbled mess.
Using an innovative UI, Log Leech makes it easy to find and view the information that each application is reporting. Log Leech allows you to search, sort, and filter log entries to make system administration and troubleshooting easier than ever.
* Search, sort, and filter log entries using a variety of tools
* Log messages are grouped by application to make finding specific log entries quick and easy
* View a summary of all log messages that match your filters, or quickly switch to a detailed view showing all of the entries for a particular application
* Mac OS X Version 10.6 Snow Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Creastoric was started in 2010 with the self-proclaimed goal of reinventing the wheel. Some time ago we began to get tired of using system tools that were less than beautiful. Could system tools be useful and beautiful? We think so, and hope that you will too.