December 30, 2010 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Portland, Oregon - Motivated Apps, LLC, today announces the next stage of helping people get their groove back with version 1.4 of their Before & After Photos, Measurements, and BMI Tracking app BodyShot. BodyShot uses the built-in camera or photos from a users photo album, allows them to tag those photos with their measurements and compare photos and measurements over time. BodyShot now features a Simple Reminder feature help remind users when their next snapshot is due.
"This version is our best version ever. We've spent time on making the functionality more apparent and included some new groovy features!" said Richard Clem, Motivated Apps founder and president. "Like the ability to set Simple Reminders based on the last snapshot date the user entered. We believe this is the killer feature of this release and will help users keep motivated, on track and keep moving to get their groove back!"
"We've revamped the user interface to make using the app simple and we've also added a quick start video to get users up and getting their groove back as quickly as possible." said Mr Clem. "If you're a child of the 60's or 70's or like that groovy era, we've even added a groovy color feature to be in sync with your mood."
A visual weight tracking application is different from a numerical weight tracking application. With a numerical weight tracking application you only get feedback on how much of a difference you've made to a measurement. With BodyShot you get the benefits of a numerical tracking application and the ability to review your photos over time. With BodyShot you can monitor visual and numeric changes over time.
BodyShot Now Features:
* Use photos from the built-in camera or photos from a photo album
* Automatically tags new photos with the current date
* Track any of the following body measurements over time: Waistline, weight, arm, bust, hips, thigh, abdomen, calf, neck, wrist, caliper, BMI, Body Fat, % Body Fat
* Add a personal note to each photo
* View and compare photos and measurements over time using the Before & After mode
* Keeps track of the number of days in the past a photo was taken from the current date
* Supports US Standard or Metric measurements
* Calculates BMI and Classifies BMI based on the WHO classification system
* Calculates Body Fat using the YMCA formula. (for entertainment only)
* Password lock using Simple Screen Lock to keep BodyShot from being run without permission
* Simple reminders to help remind when next snapshot is due
* Ability to change the theme color
* New Quick Start Video in the app
* Help guide with list of buttons and their function to help use BodyShot
* User Interface improvements to make the app simpler to use
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 20.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BodyShot 1.4 is available now for $2.99 (USD) on the iPhone App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request. For additional information about BodyShot, including screenshots and more, please visit Motivated Apps online.
Located in Portland, Oregon, Motivated Apps, LLC was founded by Richard Clem to develop products that help people tell their story. We specialize in camera based iPhone and iOS applications. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2011 Motivated Apps, LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.