January 3, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Wellington, New Zealand - Factorial Ltd today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of ClipTouch 1.0 for iPad. ClipTouch is your Final Cut Server client for the iPad. It connects directly to any Final Cut Server (v1.5.1 or later) without requiring any additional configuration, and lets you browse, share, collaborate, and present your video clips in a totally new way.
Browse and search assets, change metadata, review and approve, view and add annotations, taking advantage of the mobility of the iPad, and its unique Multi-Touch interface. Use iPads as review tools instead of having to maintain costly review workstations. Browse assets anywhere anytime over WiFi, 3G and VPN.
* Works out-of-the-box (No server configuration required)
* Search and discover assets
* Directly download and view clip proxies
* Supports the default proxy setting
* Clip timecode display
* Change asset metadata
* Browse and add annotations
* Respects permission sets based on your login
* Supports direct and VPN connections
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Final Cut Server 1.5.1 or later
* Access to server ports 8821 and 8826
* Access to the internet
* Login defined on the server or in Open Directory
* Active Directory is not supported
* 0.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ClipTouch 1.0 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in beautiful Wellington, New Zealand, Factorial is an independent IT consultancy focusing on the Apple platform. We write software for Mac and iOS, we develop broadcast and post-production workflows. Copyright (C) 2011 Factorial Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.