January 6, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Dallas, Texas - Digital Poke today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of 360 Web Browser 2.0.2, an update to their popular mobile browser for iOS. 360 Web Browser is a feature rich, intelligent and highly praised and recommended by Macworld, App Advice, 148 Apps, Appolicious among various others. 360 Web Browser has also been the winner of the prestigious mFWA awards. It offers more features to offer than any other browsers out there with a refreshing, non-monotonous interface.
Version 2.0.2 brings latest Firefox Sync Support, Improved Download Manager, Ability to customize 7 Gestures with a choice of 16 options. Get ready for the 360 Experience!
Clip Converter currently supports: YouTube, Sevenload, MySpace, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Metacafe, MyVideo, Veoh. Head to plugins to know more about how to Convert Videos from their Servers and watch them.
Among an insanely huge feature list of 360 Web Browser, you will find:
* Firefox Sync - View and Import your desktop Tabs, Bookmarks and History
* Download Manager - Easily download and view your files from 360 Browser, You can transfer you files also from your iOS Device to your iPhone and can unzip files right on your Device
* Play and Download Flash - Easily Play and Download Flash through Clip Converter Plugin of 360 Web Browser
* 360 Arcs and 360 FS(Full Screen) Arcs - Access over 25 features in just a tap
* Quick Access List maintains Recently Visited / Most Famous / Recently Bookmarked
* Fully Custom Made Themes - Tab Themes
* Intelligent Tabbing - Tabs are Intelligent - They have their own preference & privacy mode
* Offline Mode - Save your Bandwidth on roaming, doesn't cascade its effect to outside of the App
* Multi-Touch Gestures - 7 Multi-Touch Gestures to customize over 15 features.
* Remember Passwords - Saves you the Trouble of entering them again
* Social Browsing - Share on Twitter, Facebook, Digg, Wave and more in a single Tap
* Full Screen Mode - Experience True Full Screen, Access every feature of your browser without ever going out of full screen, with the revolutionary 360 Arcs(TM) and Address Bar Commands. Customize your Full Screen in whichever way you want
* Plug-ins - 360 Browser gives you the ability to add and manage the plug-ins according to your needs. Choose from an ever growing list of Plugins including Instapaper, Firebug Lite, Track This, Evernote among several others
* Bookmarks - Create/Rename/Move bookmarks as you want them to be. Bookmarks Finder provides a quick and efficient way for you to navigate and jump between the bookmark folders
* Long Tap to Reveal More - Themes, History, Bookmarks, Sync, Downloads supports Long Tap to reveal advance options
* Smart Search and Search Suggest
* Password Lock and Ad Block
* Hyper-Scroll and Persistent Full Screen
What's New in Version 2.0.2
* Firefox Sync Latest Version Support Added
* Added 7 Multi Touch Gestures to customize over 15 features
* Automatic Downloads
* Forced Downloads [Based on Extensions]
* Download now tracks Speed and Remaining Time
* File Manager now extracts Zip File
* Added iTunes File Sharing + E-Mail Files
* Forced Mobile Search
* Support for Foreign Language in Search
* Default Browser Orientation now Mimics iPhone Safari
* Major Performance Upgrades
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 15.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
360 Web Browser 2.0.2 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Digital Poke invites all Press to write to us to receive a free copy of 360 Web Browser for review.
Digital Poke was started with the intent of creating and designing software's which would spread happy pokes to our users. Digital Poke is built from the ground up on the concept of delivering Quality apps that redefine the wheel to simplify the user's interaction and stand up to their expectations. At Digital Poke, It's not About Us, It's About You. Copyright (C) 2011 Digital Poke. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.