January 6, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Vilnius, Lithuania - Jumsoft today announced that two productivity applications, Money and Relationship, are now available on the Mac App Store. The company's most popular product, Money, provides small businesses and home users with simple and remarkably effective ways to track their financial records and create budgets. Its sister application Relationship is a powerful contact and project management solution, which is also refreshingly easy to use. Both applications can be synced with their iPhone versions.
"Money and Relationship operate at the core of our users' businesses and their personal chores, helping them organize their tasks and resources more efficiently," said Algirdas Unguvaitis, general manager of Jumsoft. "We're very happy to make our applications available in the easy-to-use Mac App Store and can't wait for our customers to get their hands on these great apps!"
Key benefits of Money include:
* Flexible way of recording financial transactions with multiple account types: cash, bank, credit card, loan, and investment accounts
* Straightforward analysis through a variety of income/expense reports
* Easy budget planning and tracking of current progress with the Budget Monitor feature
* Well-rounded view of investments in a comprehensive Portfolio window
Key benefits of Relationship include:
* Instant contact or project picture, including related tasks, events, notes, documents, etc.
* Smooth project management with functional tasks and clear timeline
* Ability to synchronize with Address Book and iCal
Pricing and Availability:
Money and Relationship are available for $39 (USD) each on the Mac App Store. Both applications work with Mac OS X 10.5 or later versions.
Based in scenic Vilnius, Lithuania, Jumsoft is a privately funded company founded in 2002. Committed to providing the highest quality software, Jumsoft is a dedicated group of Apple Macintosh experts whose goal is creating and marketing exciting, easy-to-use and powerful applications for the Mac Platform. Jumsoft most recently focused its attention on maximizing the potential of Apple's iWork, quickly becoming the leading provider of Keynote themes and objects. Copyright 2002-2011 Jumsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.