Navigon Now gets you on the road faster with Navigon MobileNavigator
January 7, 2011 in Navigation
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - Bacon Bear Productions today is pleased to announce Navigon Now 1.1, a simple app to get you on the road faster with the popular Navigon MobileNavigator GPS app. Enter a destination address in any format, including both multiline and single line addresses. Or, for even faster text entry, paste an address from another app such as Maps, Mail, Contacts, or Text Messages. No more painstakingly entering a destination address one component at a time!
Unique features of Navigon Now include:
* Launch Navigon and route to a destination Without the cumbersome and slow Navigon address interface
* Paste addresses from any app, including Maps, Contacts, Mail, or Text Messages
* Freeform address entry in ANY form including multi-line and single line entry
* Configurable "Favorites" and "Recents" lists to quickly route to frequent destinations
* Recognizes POIs (Points of interest) such as "Statue of Liberty" or "Grand Canyon" as well as Airport Codes
* "Auto Launch" feature launches Navigon automatically if an address is detected on the "pasteboard" (i.e. previously copied in another app)
"We created Navigon Now because frankly, I needed it," said Jeff Lee, Bacon Bear's CEO. "I love Navigon's MobileNavigator app but entering a destination address is such a chore. With Navigon Now I can enter an address naturally in whatever format I please or simply copy/paste the address from elsewhere. Getting on the road now takes seconds instead of minutes."
* iOS Device (iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad)
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 0.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
NavigonNow 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category.
Located in San Jose, CA, Bacon Bear Productions was founded in 2008 by its CEO Jeff Lee. Bacon Bear Productions focuses on producing small, useful, and beautiful apps. Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Bacon Bear Productions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Navigon MobileNavigator are registered trademarks of Navigon Inc.