January 8, 2011 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Announcing that Limited Securities, the developers of iCurrency Plus, has confirmed that the Mac version of the application is the must downloaded application under the Finance category in Japan, while keeping the top three rank in almost all other stores worldwide.
The news comes with great acceptance to the developer team giving the fact that Japan is their home country and iCurrency Plus was designed and developed there. The developers of iCurrency Plus has confirmed that within a month a multi language version will be release with Japanese included.
The application tracks and evaluates currency exchange rates, as well as provides trends, graphs and a currency conversion calculator. iCurrency Plus is currently the only currency tracker app on the store.
With iCurrency Plus, users get the following features:
* Add currency pairs of choice (not only currencies versus the USD)
* See the change in value over a period of time of your choice
* Get notified in the app if this change is larger than a percentage you choose
* The same notification can be seen using Growl: no other app has this
* See pair details for the period you chose, including min and max value
* See several graphs to check trends: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly
* Convert prices on the spot, quite useful if you are traveling
* More than 90 currencies used in more than 150 countries
* Intuitive interface, very easy to use
* Favorite currency pair can be seen in the menu bar all the time
* Currencies can be added per request on the fly, no need to update the application
While all of these functions are great, there are two that stands out from the rest. They are notifications using Growl and the ability to show one of the currency pairs in the menu bar at all times. iCurrency Plus is the only application offering these capabilities, which are indispensable to anyone who is keeping a close eye on exchange rates. Users can be notified of rate variances, predetermined by the user's choice of percentage spreads.
iCurrency Plus can compare units from any of the ninety (and counting) currencies from over one hundred countries. Limited Securities developers encourage users to find iCurrency Plus on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Wordpress, where they offer free updates and the latest news. Simplicity to the extreme.
* Mac computer running OSX 10.6.6
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iCurrency Plus 1.0.1 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the recently released Mac App Store in the Finance category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Limited Securities is a company built in Tokyo, Japan in 2009, with the objective of developing software for the financial industry. Their products serve to reduce the knowledge gap between a user's community and their banker and traders. iCurrency Plus is a good example of the Limited Securities pledge of helpful excellence to the end user. Copyright (C) 2011 Limited Securities. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, OSX, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.