May 22, 2008 in Networks and FTP (F)
[prMac.com] Bulgaria - Presenta Ltd. is pleased to announce the new release of iGetter version 2.7.5 for Mac OS X. iGetter is a powerful, full featured download manager and accelerator. iGetter can greatly improve the speed of your downloads using segmented downloading. In addition it allows auto resume on broken downloads, queue filtering, site explorer, history list, scheduling downloads for low traffic periods, auto redial on broken connection, auto hang-up and shut down on completion, and much more.
New in version 2.7.5:
* Added a "Download Selection with iGetter" contextual menu command in Safari, Camino and Firefox browsers.
* Added support for importing ".urls" and ".lst" files.
* Added support for new Internet connection types: 1 - 20 Mbps Cable/DSL and 1Gbps Ethernet.
* Improved "Download All with iGetter" function in Safari, Camino and Firefox to extract links directly from the DOM browser model.
* Improved iGetter Paste command that allows addition of multiple URLs for downloading.
* Improved iGetter Copy command to copy all URLs of selected downloads separated by a new-line character.
* Enhanced "Import URLs list" function that allows importing URLs separated with white-space characters from any text file.
* Enhanced drag and drop functionality to handle text files with URLs separated with white-space characters.
* Fixed "Export selected files" function to export URLs sorted by the queue order number or if completed by the finished time.
* Fixed "Export selected files" function to properly encode exported URLs.
* Fixed a bug that in some rare cases caused a new download to be added in suspended state.
* Fixed a bug that prevented proper activation on license moving.
* Fixed a bug that caused a crash in iGetter when the default download folder is deleted.
* Some other fixes and improvements.
The International version of iGetter includes: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Russian, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Polish and Portuguese (Brazil) localizations.
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later; Intel- or PowerPC-based Mac
Pricing and Availability:
iGetter is shareware. iGetter can be evaluated for as long as it's needed to decide if it suits the user's needs. All registered users will get free support by email and free upgrades in the major 2.x versions. The registration fee for iGetter is $25 USD.
Presenta Ltd. was founded in March 1993 in Bulgaria (Europe). We are a computer company, which deals with software development. Since 1993 the company has been a basic software developer of networking, multimedia and accounting systems for Apple Macintosh computers.