January 10, 2011 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Miami, Florida - MacZOT will be featuring Objective Decision's Contactizer Pro for 50% on Monday January 10th. MacZOT is known for offering great Mac apps at incredibly reduced prices - for limited time periods. This offer ends Monday night at Midnight Central Time.
About Contactizer Pro:
Contactizer Pro 3.8 is an all-in-one solution for managing, sharing and organizing your personal and business information. Contactizer Pro 3.8 makes your contact management experience more efficient, productive and inventive. Following the prodigious success of its predecessors, many users worldwide continue to choose Contactizer Pro 3.8 for their calendar, organizational and management needs. Contactizer Pro, specifically built for Mac OS X, provides a wealth of powerful PIM features, all through an innovative, elegant and intuitive interface.
Designed specifically for small business, Contactizer is the #1 business management solution - it redefines contact management by providing a wealth of revolutionary features that maximize your productivity. Contactizer is built on top of powerful Mac OS X technologies (Cocoa, Spotlight, Core Image, Core Data and more), resulting in an outstanding user experience and performance. Keep looking for updates, as we add innovative new features to Contactizer.
Contactizer 3.8 sports a Cover Flow mode (Leopard Only feature) that shows your contacts in a business card like presentation, a Task Quick Entry Panel (even works when Contactizer is not running), a new multi-calendar sync system and many user interface enhancements expanding your productivity.
What's New in 3.8?
Contactizer Pro 3.8 offers a new standalone companion, Dayboard that allows you to view at a glance tasks, events and birthdays when Contactizer is closed. Contactizer also sports the ability to define custom type for events & tasks, a QuickLook preview (Leopard Only) for Attachments, a Cover Flow mode (Leopard Only) that shows your contacts in a business card like presentation and many user interface enhancements expanding your productivity.
Top Core Capabilities:
* Manage projects and track their progress
* Automatically summarize contact-related information in a single view
* Link email messages to your contacts in real time
* Collaborative network sharing. No server needed
* Tag contacts, tasks, events, communications, projects with multiple category labels
* Interconnect all Contactizer item including reciprocal relationships
* Mail merge (HTML email template builder included!)
* Event Manager with meeting organization and more
* Manage follow-ups for invitations to events and tasks
* Assign Type to tasks and connect follow-up actions (calling by phone, sending a fax, sending email...)
* Synchronize with iSync and iPhone? (and make information available on other devices!)
* Organize any of your information using smart groups
* Built-in Google Maps search service for contact addresses location
* Incoming call notifications and dialing through Bluetooth phones
Contactizer 3.8 is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Mac OS X 106 Snow Leopard and it is distributed as a Universal Binary and runs natively on both PowerPC and Intel Macs.
macZOT brings great deals on Mac software to the Mac community. Each day macZOT offers a different Mac application at a discounted price, usually between 40-50% off the regular retail price. macZOT features a huge variety of the best independently developed Mac software - hundreds of apps per year. macZOT - Connecting Mac Users and Mac Developers Worldwide.
Objective Decision LLC is a Miami based company. Since 2004, Objective Decision offers leading business management software that serve the needs and challenges of more than 20,000 business customers. Objective Decision's main goal is to create outstanding software combining OS X's "State-of-the-Art" technology with the strength of dedicated tools for small businesses on the Mac platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2011 Objective Decision LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.