January 11, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Hamburg, Germany - Jourist Verlags GmbH today is pleased to announce the release of Vocabulary Builder - Western Europe 1.1 for the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Vocabulary Builder can help you to learn German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch. Choose your language and the app provides access to approximately 10,000 words in each language.
You will soon achieve great results and be on the path to mastering your chosen foreign language. Our learning method is based on the flashcard drill concept. Your aim is to reach the highest proficiency level of "Very good" with 4 entertaining exercises. Each word is spoken aloud by a native speaker.
* 6 learning languages to choose from: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch
* About 10.000 articulated Words in each language
* All words are articulated by native speakers
* Contents from the world famous HarperCollins publishing house.
* 4 entertaining exercises: "Translation from the foreign language"
* All data stored offline on your device. No Internet connection required
* Concise and logical division of words into learning groups based on frequency of linguistic usage
* Extremely easy to follow for all ages - children and adults
Further language versions of Vocabulary Builder are avilable on the AppStore:
* Jourist Vocabulary Builder. Asia
* Jourist Vocabulary Builder. Nothern Europe
* Jourist Vocabulary Builder. Latin America
* Jourist Vocabulary Builder. Southern and Eastern Europe
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 447 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jourist Vocabulary Builder - Western Europe 1.1 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Hamburg, Germany, Jourist Verlags GmbH was founded in 1997. For the past 13 years it has been a successful publishing house for language software with a focus on publishing up-to-date and innovative electronic dictionaries, translating software, language courses and phrasebooks for over 30 languages. The company is flexible to the demands of the constantly growing market, and is a leader in the field of innovative language software. Jourist offers successful linguistic products for various operating systems: Windows, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, Mac OS X, iPhone, Palm. Copyright (C) 2011 Jourist Verlags GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.