January 15, 2011 in Navigation (E)
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - Mother Tucker, LLC is pleased to announce Speed PRO 1.3, the popular digital GPS speedometer for iPhones. Speed PRO is a GPS-based speedometer that allows users to track their current speed, average speed, top speed, distance traveled and elapsed time. Version 1.3 introduces Pause/Resume tracking support.
Designed originally for GPS equipped iPhones, Speed PRO gives users a digital GPS speedometer that allows them to track their current speed, average speed, top speed, distance traveled and elapsed time. The most significant features are: presenting information in an easy to read digital format; sharing speedometer images with friends; customizing the colors of the interface; and Pause/Resume tracking support.
* Full-screen speedometer view
* Tracks your Current Speed, Average Speed, Top Speed, Distance Traveled and Elapsed Time
* Shows your Altitude and Course
* Pause/Resume tracking
* Choose Text color ("Red", "Green", "Blue", "White")
* Post Speedometer snapshots to Facebook
* Send Speedometer snapshots via In-App Mail
* Copy Speedometer snapshots to your pasteboard
* Save Speedometer snapshots to your Photos album
* Portrait and Landscape orientation support
* Miles or km Units settings option
* GPS Accuracy settings option
* Background Updates settings option - Allows your app to execute in the background (requires multitasking)
* Single Tap assignment option ("Pause/Resume Tracking", "Capture Image", "Ignore")
* Double Tap assignment option ("Pause/Resume Tracking", "Capture Image", "Ignore")
* iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPad Wi-Fi + 3G
* iOS 4.0 or higher
* 0.9 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Speed PRO 1.3 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category.
Located in Austin, TX, Mother Tucker, LLC was founded in 2009 by Raymond Perez and Nicole Tucker Perez. Mother Tucker, LLC develops software for iOS devices including many that were featured by Apple. Copyright (C) 2011 Mother Tucker, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.