January 16, 2011 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Boston, Massachusetts - Langloria Ltd is proud to announce the release of the application Viewger Phrasebook 1.0 for tourists. Serving to be the universal phrasebook for all languages, Viewger contains a virtual social network inside it. All content is within the application - it does not require an Internet connection.
Viewger is especially useful if you are travelling in the country with a language that is totally unknown to you. Viewger Phrasebook cannot be replaced in this case by any other tool of communication: Picture is worth a thousand words. The application was created to allow people to communicate with each other using pictures, after all there is nothing easier than showing a picture of an object or action and people will understand exactly what you are saying in any corner of the globe.
In opening the application, the user straight away sees a base of pictures for use. There are over 300 beautiful pictures, and they are divided into themes. These pictures can be used by tourists in countries where they do not know the language. The themes are focused on those situations in which tourists usually find themselves, and provide comprehensive support for typical tourist situations.
The application allows the uploading of pictures from your mobile and taking of pictures, copying and pasting them from the buffer. You can also send your pictures through the well known channels: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, SMS, MMS, email, both after saving and sharing, and at any time.
* Contains over 300 pictures, which you can use to communicate while abroad when you lack the language skills, both as a tourist or when meeting new people and socialising. You can upload your pictures from your cameras, buffers and photo galleries
* Contains a virtual social network inside it, where you can put in pictures for all users and friends, download pictures of other users, add users to your friends
* You can send these pictures to your friends through facebook, twitter, flickr and sms, mms, email
* There are many beautiful pictures already in the application, a real bonus
* US English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* Universal Application
* 45,5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Viewger Phrasebook 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking and Lifestyle category.
Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Langloria Ltd produces educational, gaming and entertainment applications for mobile platforms and social networks. The company has had many years of experience in developing applications together with prominent linguists and psychologists. For students and applicants to specialized colleges, Langloria plans to produce additional medical, legal and technical dictionaries which will be added to the extended version of their program. Copyright (C) 2011 Langloria Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.