January 20, 2011 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Corner-A today is pleased to announced the release and immediate availability of TheVideoDiary 2.0 for Mac OS X. Second version of TheVideoDiary offers a library of diaries, password-protection, better user interface, more smooth work, tagging and quick preview with video thumbnails. More customizing options for the users were also added and this Video Diary is way more suitable for wide range of tasks!
TheVideoDiary is a small application that allows you to capture video with your webcam and keep it organized as a personal video diary. Any number of diaries packed in the single library, password-protection, capturing a video with iSight and linking external video or other media files, RichEdit text notes, tags - all this is packed into the slim and light user interface. You can customize every single diary entry to be video, text or both, while quick preview with thumbnails, sorting and search tools will simplify the view of the diary. This little nifty tools has everything You need to start Your video diary right now.
* Simple and clean user interface.
* Video, Images and rich text support for diary.
* iSight support to capture video right with the app, external media files linking is also supported.
* Library of the diaries is kept in a single location and can be managed with the app.
* Password-protection of any diary - protected diary can't be viewed, renamed or erased without a permission.
* QuickTime-backend means Your diary will grow in features with every QuickTime release.
* Mac OS X Version 10.6 Leopard or higher (version for 10.5 is also available)
* Intel 32/64 bit universal binary
* A webcam supported by Apple QTKit is required to capture the video with the app
Corner-A is a privately owner software company based in Moscow, Russia. Copyright (C) 2011 Corner-A. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.