January 20, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - StereoMatic is a personal jukebox app designed with simplicity and elegance in mind. It uses the contents of your iPad's music library to replicate the experience of a vintage jukebox. The app has garnered "New & Noteworthy" recognition from Apple, and has received glowing reviews for its authentic appearance and intuitive playback controls.
StereoMatic is a great music discovery tool, and with support for wireless streaming via AirPlay, it is perfect at parties or other social gatherings.
* Casually browse the contents of your music library
* View Name, Artist, & Album for the Currently Playing song
* View the Current State of your Playlist
* Search to Quickly Find Songs of Interest
* Playback controls: Play / Pause, Previous Track, Next Track
* Continuous playback
* More features are on the way
* StereoMatic is currently an iPad-only app. Use of AirPlay for audio streaming requires iOS 4.2
* StereoMatic contains no music itself - your jukebox is loaded by syncing songs (i.e., no audiobooks or podcasts) via iTunes
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 4.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Currently priced at $1.99 USD, StereoMatic 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively in the Music category of the App Store. Promotional codes for press evaluation are available upon request.
Located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, komorka technology creates both original and commissioned software applications for iOS devices like the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2011 komorka technology, llc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iTunes, AirPlay, iPhone, iOS, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and / or other countries.