January 20, 2011 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Brisbane, Australia - If you're a fan of Forks and La Push, it doesn't get any better than this! Take a journey through locations in and around Forks, La Push and other areas, Download your favorites and visit them everyday.
Not only can these beautiful photos be used as incredible Wallpaper but also includes an interactive map to help you pin point every single location. You'll visit places such as La Push beach, Forks High School, and so much more. All photos were taken by Professional Photographer Angel Abreu, owner of Majic Moments Photography.
Features Stunning Full screen Pictures, a must have for the iPad
* In version 1.0 we start off with 30 pictures and 30 map locations that will be expanded to many many more. We simply wanted to bring you the beauty that is forks and its surrounding areas and link locations to a map to complete the picture.
* The perfect virtual tour guide app that can assist in your travels to forks and surrounding areas, let it be your guide for a great vacation to the area, the app shows your current location so you can compare it to other locations in the app.
* More Stunning photos and more Awesome locations from in and around forks and other areas through the different seasons.
* HD photos with support for retina screen
* Real time location info, so you can compare your current location to any of the locations of the map section
* Thumbnail pictures with each location on the pin in the maps section
This app is very simple and was designed that way on purpose, the main concept of this app is to display the glorious picture to you in full screen, so by simply selecting the the genre of picture from the menu on the main screen and scroll between each picture with the slide of a finger. View in either portrait or landscape modes.
Save your favorite picture by tapping the save button, this then saves the picture directly into your photo gallery where you can simply re-size to liking and apply as wallpaper. For best results save all pictures with device held in portrait mode even the landscapes pictures as the whole picture is captured not just the viewable area.
Then move onto the maps section of the app where you will find a simple scroll bar at the bottom of the screen that you can simply scroll thru and tap each picture, this will take you directly to the location of that picture, by tapping on the pins you get a simple comment based on each photo.
You can show and hide the scroll bar with the show and hide buttons to give you more viewing area if you decide to just explore the maps your self. The forks button takes you back to the centre of forks and pictures button takes you back to the picture gallery from where you left off. NOTE: maps section requires internet connection over 3G or wireless.
We hope you thoroughly enjoy this app and we can't wait to bring you all the new exciting features and improvements that we have in plan.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 6.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Alone in Forks 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Alone in Forks is the first app developed By Daniel Jones and Angel Abreu.
We are an Independent iOS software development company comprising of two people founded in early 2010 by lead developer Daniel Jones with the aim and goal to develop a range of iOS apps on all iOS platforms based around and mainly focused on the photo-graphical styles and work of professional photographer Angel Abreu. Copyright (C) 2010 Daniel Jones and Angel Abreu. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.