January 24, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Little River, South Carolina - Boom Boat has dropped anchor on the iPhone and iPod touch this month from indie game developer, Razoric. Boom Boat is an action game featuring physics-based puzzles that test the player's mind and reflexes. Assuming the role of Boom Boat, players will find themselves in the midst of the worst oil crisis the world has ever seen. Oil gushers are appearing on ocean floors around the globe and no one is able to stop it. It is Boom Boat's job to destroy these gushers and to find out what, or who, is causing this.
* Tilt controls
* Physics based puzzles and explosions
* Progressive difficulty as the puzzles become more complex
* Optional challenges in each level
* Game Center: 26 achievements and leaderboard enabled
* HD Retina display for the iPhone 4
* Free updates that include new levels, weapons and game play modes
* Boom Boat is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
The world is in a state of crisis and needs a hero. Is it up to the player, as Boom Boat, to come through where others have failed. Seal the gushers, stop the bad guys, save the world. Boom.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 14.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Boom Boat 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Little River, SC, Razoric, LLC was founded in 2000 by Rob Foor. Razoric is most notable for its popular Flash cartoons and games. Copyright (C) 2011 Razoric, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.