January 25, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Dallastown, Pennsylvania - Linguisoft Inc. today is pleased to announce the availability of Grammarian PRO2 X, the most advanced grammar, spelling, AutoCorrect, and AutoType proofreading application for the Mac. Grammarian PRO2 X is a major upgrade of the ultimate arsenal of professional writing tools to combat those embarrassing writing errors that everyone tends to make. Grammarian PRO2 X is a universal interactive grammar checking, smart multilingual spelling checking, dictionary, thesaurus, AutoCorrect, and AutoType tool that virtually works with every program on the Mac computer.
* Has a new improved user interface
* Offers improved performance and super-fast startup
* Has much improved grammar and spell checking accuracy
* Checks for many new classes of grammar and spelling errors with over 250 primary writing rules
* Catches correctly spelled words that are used incorrectly
* Checks HTML and LaTeX documents
* Offers Statistics Analysis that graphs comparable sentence-by-sentence reports in real time
* Shows and graphs nominalizations and coherency words and phrases of every sentence
* Does AutoMarkup document checking that automatically marks up the document or a copy for full review
* Includes 64-bit support on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
* Adds a NEW 64-bit Input Menu and new 64-bit Pencil Menu
* Now has interactive error speech explanations
* Adds many new preferences
* And much more.
Pricing and Availability:
Grammarian PRO2 X retails for $49.95 (USD) and $25 (USD) for eligible upgrades. Upgrade and installation instructions are included with the Grammarian PRO2 X download. Grammarian PRO2 X requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
Linguisoft is located near Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, USA and has been a world-class leader of innovative grammar, spelling, and other writing products for over three decades. Grammarian, the ultimate grammar and spelling writing tool, was first published in 1985 and has become the world leader of grammar and spelling checking products according to independent comparative studies. Grammarian is a trademark of Linguisoft Inc. Macintosh is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.