January 26, 2011 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Palatine, IL - Cristallight announced today the release of the new version of the WMF Viewer, one of the most popular mac wmf conversion tools for MacOS X. The update brings improvement of the product functionality. WMFs containing text and raster images are displayed with more accuracy, other functionality that makes the use of the product so easy is also improved.
The WMF Viewer is a simple and intuitive mac wmf viewer software for converting and saving Windows Metafiles (WMF) and Enhanced Metafiles (EMF) to image files in various mac native vector and raster image formats including: PDF(vector), EPS(vector), JPG, GIF, TIF, PSD, PICT, PNG, BMP, SGI. Specify the raster images resolution. Batch convert folders with wmf files. Convert and save wmfs with different zoom amounts. Rotate images, change image colors.
- navigatethrough the images in a folder using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts
- view wmfs at different zoom amounts
- convert mac wmf files to vector formats
- convert wmf on mac files to mostly used raster formats with different resolution amounts
- rotate converted images by specified angle
- batch conversion of the folders with wmf files
- change color in mac wmf files and more...
The Cristallight WMF Viewer 2.6.3 requires Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or later, runs on both PPC Mac and Intel Mac and costs $14.95, which includes the lifetime license with free upgrades, and free tech support.
Founded in 2004, the Cristallight company develops high quality desktop publishing, barcode and labeling software. It renders services for a wide variety of platforms, operating systems, and languages. Copyright (C) 2010 Cristallight. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.