The Free Balls! - Extreme Ball Busting Game Now Available
January 27, 2011 in Games
[prMac.com] Montreal (Quebec) Canada - Savant Inc., developer and publisher of iPhone games and entertainment applications, today is proud to announce the worldwide release of "The Free Balls!", the free version of their debut title for iPhone and iPod touch.
Hardcore sports Coach Timmins wants you to juggle as many sports balls as possible to prove your worth. Bounce different balls (soccer, basketball, bowling, and more!) a number of times until they burst! Be careful not to let them drop, or Coach Timmins will give you a verbal whipping!
The balls are physics enabled and can bounce against each other for a bigger challenge. Tap the balls to bounce them up, or flick them in a direction for more precise control. Bounce them as late as possible for a higher score and crits! And watch out, sometimes the coach will lob a grenade at you to make sure you are paying attention!
* Simple pick up and play
* 2 game modes: Classic and Balls mode (no time limit, score as high as you can)
* 5 different types of balls (and more to come in future updates)
* Juggle different types of sports balls to get the highest score
* Flick them up for more control
* Open Feint Leaderboards (compete with your friends)
* Open Feint Achievements
* Game Center enabled with Achievements and Leaderboards! Seamless integration with Open Feint
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 7.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Free Balls! 1.0.1 is available worldwide for free and exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Quebec, Canada, Savant Inc. is a two person indie developer and publisher of iPhone games, devoted to making compelling and fun iOS games for everyone. All Material and Software (C) 2011 Savant Inc. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.