January 27, 2011 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Annandale, Virginia - System Support Products, Inc. today is pleased to announce the availability of Release 2 of Key Holder for Apple Mac OS X. Key Holder is a password account storage application. For each account, the account name, user, password, Internet URL, and a memo field for miscellaneous notes can be kept. The Key Holder account window is compact and can be shown in a vertical or horizontal orientation, allowing it to be kept open for convenience and easily tucked out of the way.
Enhancements in the new release include:
* Application re-written as a Universal Binary for native execution on both Intel and PowerPC processors
* Multiple account files can now be open simultaneously
* Account window now has an optional user-customizable tool bar
* Replaced the find command with a tool bar search field that filters the account list
* Memo field size has been increased to 3 lines and now includes a scroll bar as necessary
* Memo field will expand with window size when the window is in horizontal orientation
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later
* Intel or PowerPC G4/G5
* Universal Binary
Pricing and Availability:
Key Holder for Mac OS X is currently available for a one-time charge of $14.95 (USD) from the System Support Products, Inc. web site. Registered users of Key Holder who have purchased within 6 months prior to this announcement will be provided with the new release free of charge. Other registered users will be offered Release 2 for an upgrade charge of $8.
System Support Products, Inc. has been a supplier of affordable quality software products for over 30 years, including the ICP Million Dollar Award-winning DeskWorks(R) Spreadsheet application for IBM minicomputers. SSPI has been continuing this tradition in the Apple Macintosh market since 1999 with personal applications like Mail Forward, Stock Calculator, and Key Holder. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 SSPI. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft, Inc.