January 31, 2011 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Montreal, PQ Canada - Announcing that realtech VR, the developers of No Gravity, has now launched the application for Mac OS users. No Gravity, originally released as a PSP game on the Playstation network, is now available in HD for the Mac operating system. Players will love the fast action as they work their way through thirty-one dangerous missions in a spaceship, in an attempt to save their people. No Gravity has a history of being a popular favorite with PSP players and the HD version is being featured by the Mac App Store.
PSP players will recognize the name of one of the Mac App Store's newest additions. No Gravity has already been a very popular game on the Playstation Network for some time. Realtech VR has been busy, adapting this space/action game to take advantage of HD display and open the world of No Gravity to Mac users. The game pits the player against evil forces who have unleashed a mind-altering sickness across thousands of colonies. It's up to the player to try and save people, or at least prevent more damage.
Players have thirty-one mission levels to play, can choose from six different spaceships and two levels of difficulty. To help in the fight, each ship comes equipped with six weapons, everything from lasers to ion blasters. Along the way, players will enjoy the massive explosions, first or third person views and rewards for a job well done. No Gravity is a very fast-paced, action packed game that is not for the weak at heart. Good reflexes and a calm hand go a long way to helping the player succeed.
These are some of the features offered in No Gravity:
* Incredible, fast-paced, non-stop action
* This is the HD version of the PSP for Playstation favorite
* Full frame rate
* Massive explosions and damages
* Play in first or third person view
* Select from 5 characters and 5 space ships
* Each ship available in 4 different colors
* Choose from 6 different, awesome weapons
* 31 mission levels to play
* 2 difficulty modes to test a player's skills
* Reward system with achievements to unlock
* High definition, 3D engine optimized for the Mac
* HID device support for keyboards, multiple buttons mice, joysticks, etc.
* Immersive audio with OpenAL multichannel and ASA Extension support
With the popularity of this game already established on the Playstation Network, No Gravity is being featured on the Apple Mac App Store while still being a brand new launch. This should help players find yet another way to enjoy the nail-biting action offered in this all-time favorite.
* OpenGL 2.0 or better (Geforce 8x or ATI Radeon HD), Intel Core2 2Ghz, 512MB RAM, 256MB VRAM
* Requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 88.4 MB
Pricing and Availability
No Gravity 1.0 is only $3.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
realtech VR is a game development company with product solutions for the Apple iPhone and iPod touch and iPad devices since 2008. With rich industry experience in developing titles for PSP, PC, Mac, webOS devices and more, the company specializes in filling the needs of casual gamers on the go with easy to play and fun games for everyone and as well top-notch 3D games for hard core gamers. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.