Zoom - See your screen again
February 1, 2011 in Utility
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Hubapps today is pleased to announce the immediate availability of its innovative utility, Zoom in the revolutionary Mac App Store. Zoom enlarges a portion of the screen, making small text and images instantly more visible and legible.
As a magnifying glass for the screen, Zoom has all the essential functionality expected of that sort of tool. But Zoom has one incredible, truly unique feature never seen anywhere: its innovative zoom effect ensures that 100% of the screen is visible at all times.
How can it be? A perfectly zoomed center, yet the entire desktop is visible ... The answer lies in Zoom's custom, hypnotically beautiful magnification mechanism which must be seen to be believed. As screens become increasingly higher resolution, Zoom isn't just for those of us with poor eyesight - it's for anyone who could use a better look at their display: everyone from graphic designers to researchers to casual users.
Advantages for the user:
* Never using complicated gestures and key combos to zoom IN and OUT of the entire screen (over and over again)
* Never having that disorienting feeling when zoomed in on one part of the screen that they can't tell what's going on in another part
* Using either the keyboard OR the mouse to bring up and dismiss Zoom (for both power users and point-and-click people)
* Zoom in/out
* Resize the window
* Global hotkey: "control-Z" (Z for Zoom)
* Copy the zoomed image
* Mac OS X with the Mac App Store installed
* 0.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zoom 1.0 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category.
Hubapps is dedicated to delivering great apps for the center of the digital lifestyle. Since 2000, its apps have delighted and served thousands of people, helping them to work less, accomplish more, and have fun. Copyright (C) 2000-2011 Hubapps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.