February 7, 2011 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Dorado, PR - Rivera Labs is proud to announce the release of their second app Bride Alarm. To celebrate Valentine's Day Bride Alarm will be available Free for the next two weeks.
Bride Alarm is a wedding countdown app that helps brides plan their wedding by sending notifications at different dates before the wedding. The initial screen contains a background image in fullscreen with a beautiful translucent box including the countdown information (No toolbars or tabs). The translucent box can be positioned anywhere in the screen to avoid covering important parts of the background image.
Brides can setup local notifications at different dates and Bride Alarm will tell them. The available dates for notifications include Twelve Months, Ten Months, Eight Months, Six Months, Four Months, Two Months, One Month, Two Weeks, One Week, Three Days, Two Days and One Day before the wedding.
Bride Alarm Features:
* Counts the total number of days before the wedding.
* The wedding countdown is shown in fullscreen (No toolbars or tabs).
* The countdown information is available in a beautiful translucent box that can be positioned anywhere in the screen.
* Shows the names of the bride and groom.
* Shows the wedding date.
* Custom background images.
* Optional local notifications at different dates before the wedding.
* Screenshots can be saved to local albums.
* Screenshots can be shared with family and friends by e-mail from within the app.
* Keeps counting the days after the wedding.
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* iOS 4.0 or later
* Size 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bride Alarm 1.0 will be available Free for the next two weeks and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Rivera Labs, based in Dorado, PR, specializes in developing solutions for iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Rivera Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.