February 9, 2011 in Announcements (E)
[prMac.com] Nothants, United Kingdom - SwoopGrid today is pleased to announce the launch of a new deal distribution network empowering Mac developers to promote programs at no risk. Within five minutes, a developer can add their app to SwoopGrid, which will instantly promote the app on an expansive network of audience-targeted websites. To supercharge sales, each app is sold at a developer-specified discount, ranging from as low as 15% to as high as 50%. Unlike other discount platforms, developers can continue to promote their app for as long as they choose. When an app is purchased, the developer receives 80% of the final sale price and ad publishers receive 10%.
Benefits for Developers:
* No-risk exposure to a vast audience: Developers can't lose money, in contrast to typical pay per impression or click advertising, because they pay only when their app is purchased
* Increased reach: Developers place their apps on multiple websites as opposed to ad spots on single sites
* Maximize revenue: Earn 80% of the app's selling price (excluding credit card fees) by minimizing marketing costs through SwoopGrid
* SwoopGrid designs your ads: Simply upload your icon and description and have a variety of different ads automatically generated
Benefits for Websites:
* Monetize quality: Earn money from your website based on the "quality" of your visitors rather than sheer quantity
* Add value: Promote high-quality apps on your website, not plaster it with random ads
* Maximize revenue: Earn 10% of every app sold through your website with an incredible average selling price of $30
* SwoopGrid handles the work: Simply select an ad box size and style that integrates with your website and copy and paste code to get started
Benefits for Consumers:
* Wallet-friendly: Get great apps at a great discounted price
* Purchase confidently: Download any app to try before you buy
* Smooth shopping: Purchase apps through a central store that's fair for the developers and supports continued growth and development
SwoopGrid is free to join and use for both publishers and developers alike, and there's absolutely no risk. We send payments every week to your PayPal account providing your account balance has reached our minimum threshold of $10. SwoopGrid is currently only open to Mac software developers and websites/ blogs of a Mac nature. We hope to open the system up to other channels later in the year.
SwoopGrid is a deal distribution company founded in 2011. Copyright (C) 2011 SwoopGrid. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.