February 9, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Zurich, Switzerland - Announcing that Chilistreet, the developers of iLingus, has released a fun app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. The application is a new launch, a product that speaks. From a variety of audio phrases, funny sounds and slangs, users merely need to tap a button to issue the sound or saying they want. iLingus provides a variety of male and female voices, and users are able to combine sounds and phrases to create custom results. The app's in-app purchase options offer additional languages, more sounds and exaggerated slangs.
iLingus conveys a user's thoughts and feelings by issuing chosen phrases, sounds or slang, with the tap of a button. Essentially, the app speaks for the user. Of course, it's all in good fun, as is evident from watching the iLingus trailer video, which gives great examples of the complimentary, complaining or funny sayings. Oh yes, then there are the sounds - vomiting, burping, screaming, etc.
There are more than two hundred audio files, fifty sounds, and bonus slang sayings available for users to select from. They also have the option of creating their own unique recordings by combining any that the product offers. iLingus contains a variety of male and female voices, so there's lots of potential for interesting combos.
Some of the iLingus features include:
* Attractive, easy-to-use interface
* More than 200 audio files to choose from
* 50 funny sounds to choose from
* Save files to Favorites
* Audio available in male and female voices
* Speaks five languages with upgrade (Spanish, Portuguese, French and Chinese)
* Create endless combinations of sounds and save them into a playlist
* Internet connection not necessary to listen or create custom sounds/phrases
* Special bonus files with slangs
* Continuous free updates
* In-app purchases available - 400 additional sounds, specially prepared exaggerated slangs (Over The Top) and further languages
* Coming soon - share playlist via Facebook, Twitter and email; record your own phrases; make from your playlists your custom ring tones; more languages to play with
If the existing plethora of files is not enough, in-app purchases are available to access more languages, more funny sounds and exaggerated slangs. Users can load up and have a completely outrageous arsenal of fun and funny retorts at the ready. After that, it takes merely a tap to let iLingus do the talking and express the user's feelings.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 85.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iLingus 1.1 is for free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, the young and international Chilistreet team strives for the unimaginable as they achieve their dreams, one step at a time. Chilistreet's biggest goal is to contribute on behalf of their generation. With that in mind, the Chilistreet team proudly presents fresh, new apps that benefit or add fun to users' lives. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.