February 10, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, BC/Canada - Tap 'n Cap Apps today in association with ZombiesDrule is pleased to announce that "Talking Zombo the Zombie" is free for three days with the release of v1.2.0, which brings a special Valentine's Day update to the popular iOS app. New features include a unique Valentine's Day animation and the ability to send free Zombo Valentine's Day eCards.
Talking Zombo will be free for three days starting on February 10th, as a "welcome to the iPhone" for new and existing Verizon customers using an iPhone.
App Highlights & Features:
* Tap the flower for access to the new holiday menu
* Tap the heart for a special brand new Valentine's Day animation
* Email Valentine's Day eCards
* Speak into the mic, Zombo will listen and repeat in his deep zombie voice
* Tap his mouth to make him chomp, hold the tap and he'll keep chomping
* Tap his eye, feet, and mouth for different effects
* Swipe or drag an eye
* Hear him yell by pinching to open and close his mouth
* If he gets bored he'll yawn, bite, sneeze and moan
* Nighttime mode from 7pm-7am: it's dark and the moon is out (can be disabled)
Support for the iPhone4 "retina display" and great quality audio make Talking Zombo look great, and fun to play for people of all ages.
* Designed for iPhone and iPod touch
* iPad compatible
* iOS 3.1.3 or higher
* 33.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Talking Zombo the Zombie 1.2.0 is only $0.99 (USD) normally, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. When the price returns to normal, promo codes are available for qualified reviewers, please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Tap 'n Cap Apps was founded in 2010 by Jeremy Brousseau and is currently a two person team, focused on creating easy to use and entertaining iOS applications. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2011 Jeremy Brousseau / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.