February 10, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Medford, Oregon - AppleSource Software, maker of powerful and easy to use business and internet applications for Mac OS X, today released an update to TimeNet Law, their complete case management, time tracking, invoicing, billing and accounting solution for law firms and other organizations that want to run their business on stable, secure Mac OS X.
* Built for Mac OS X (Universal Binary)
* Incredibly Easy to Learn Interface
* Fully Networkable
* Conflict of Interest Checking
* Advanced Reporting
* Accounting Functions that can practically run your entire Accounting Department
* Unlimited Timekeepers, Clients, Matters, & Payments
* Client- and Matter-Level Trust, Escrow and Retainer Accounts
* Document Everything with Unlimited Narrative Support
* Automatic Bookkeeper and One Click Billing
* Global Control of Timers via the Menu Bar
* Automatic Backup Keeps Data Safe
* And many more features...
TimeNet Law Control Center has also been released. Control Center allows you to set user permissions and perform live auditing of your TimeNet Law Database. See all changes, when they were made and who they were made by. Control every user in the system and set privileges for what they can and cannot do. TimeNet Law Control Center puts you back in control of your firm.
* Quick and Easy Configuration with Editable Presets and Copy-Paste of User Settings
* Client-Level Permissions - Restrict Specific Clients from Users or Make Clients Read-Only
* Live Auditing - Leave Control Center Open All Day and Watch the Changes Live
* Complete Tracking of who changed what, when, and exactly what was changed
Pricing and Availability:
TimeNet Law 2.4 is available now, and on sale for a limited time! On February 15th, 2011 the sale prices will end. TimeNet Law Control Center is available now.
AppleSource Software has been providing great business applications for Apple's wonderful Mac OS X for over 11 years. We are a unique blend of young and talented software developers, marketing and design specialists, and general tech enthusiasts brewed locally from the Pacific Northwest. It is our passion to make the Mac a viable platform for conducting serious business. OS X offers so many benefits to the professional market with security and reliability unmatched on any other system. A lack of great business software makes the switch much more difficult than it should be. We aim to solve that problem. Copyright (C) 2011 AppleSource Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.