June 12, 2008 in Bags and Cases (E)
[prMac.com] Hollywood, Florida - Marware Inc, designer and manufacturer of innovative products for the Apple market, is pleased to announce the Sportsuit Convertible for the iPhone 3G. The Convertible includes one of the finest and most comfortable armband designs on the market, and as an added bonus provides a removable armband pouch that you can conveniently slip cash or keys into while you are out for a jog or jaunt around the neighborhood.
The Convertible's neoprene skin and durable vinyl screen-cover completely enclose and protect your iPhone while giving you full usage of all screen functionality and buttons.
* A 3-in-1 case solution easily "converts" to an armband case, a clip-on case, or a slim-profile sleeve
* Slim, lightweight, and stretchable neoprene skin with clear vinyl display protector
* Ultra-soft and adjustable Velcro(R) armband fits many arm sizes
* Includes removable armband carrying pouch that conveniently stores cash or keys
* Includes Multidapt(R) low-profile belt clip for bag and belt attachment
* Easy access to headphone minijack, buttons, speakers, microphone, and dock connector
* BONUS: Clear protective film and microfiber cleaning cloth included
* Marware's Lifetime Guarantee
Pricing and Availability:
The Sportsuit Convertible is available in black neoprene. It retails for $34.99 USD and is available now for pre-order online (shipping prior to July 1, 2008). Please visit www.marware.com for updated shipping dates. Marware is a leading provider of case solutions for Apple iPhones, iPods, Notebooks, and Software.
Recognized worldwide for innovative, high-quality product design, Marware develops a diverse range of solutions exclusively for the Apple market. Marware products can be found at retail and campus locations worldwide, including Apple stores, AT&T and Borders. For more information call (954)-927-6031 (voice), (954) 927-2477 (fax), or write to Marware Inc., 2402 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, FL 33020 USA. Copyright 2008 Marware Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other brands and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.