February 19, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Subotica, Serbia - Rapid Turtle Games has announced Charlie In Trouble, The Forbidden Portal 1.0. An adventure game now available for the iPhone and iPod touch in the App Store. The game features 10 huge levels divided into 26 stages, with many puzzles and arcade platform jumping.
Things are not going well for young Charlie. He has defied the King's orders, and traveled through a magical portal only to become trapped on the other side. In order to return home, Charlie must make it through 10 levels in this strange new realm filled with puzzles and enemies.
The player must avoid enemies, obstacles and traps while hitting switches and solving puzzles that will allow him or her to move to the next level. The order of puzzles are such that players must travel back and forth between different stages of each level in order to complete them all. Each level can be up to 4 stages in size.
* 10 huge levels divided into 26 stages
* 7 hours of adventure fun
* More than 120 items (tools, toys, etc) and other objects
* Cute and lovable main character, levels and enemies
* Plenty of arcade platform jumping, puzzle solving and adventure fun
* Many different kind of enemies (18 in total)
* Variety of traps and objects such as triggers, lifts, doors, and teleports
* Achievements through Game Center or Open Feint
* A game for the whole family
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 19.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Charlie In Trouble - The Forbidden Portal 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through App Store.
Based in Serbia - Rapid Turtle Games develops addictive and fun games for the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows and Mobile Phones.Copyright (C) 2011 Rapid Turtle Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.