June 16, 2008 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, CA - Print It! greatly expands the printing capabilities of OS X while simultaneously expanding the printing options that are available to Mac users. With Print It! installed, Mac users instantly can select anything they can see on their Macs and then immediately print their selections, add their selections to a closed PrintBoard project file, or convert their selections to a PDF file.
Print It! enables users to select and print (or save) just the data they need, and this includes information that's on the Internet and on any other network, the contents of Finder windows, their programs' preference settings, data in documents and databases, any part of an email message, photos, the content of error and alert dialog boxes, the contents of their widgets, and virtually anything else.
Print It! is a powerful data mining tool that includes multiple PrintBoards, and this allows users to (on-the-fly) collect and print or save an unlimited number of selections of data from an unlimited number of sources. Print It! even enables users to print material from programs that can't print either part of or all of their own data.
Further, Print It! lets users automatically and instantly add time-date stamps to anything they print, save, or place on a PrintBoard. Users also have the option of adding notes of any length to anything they print. save, or place on a PrintBoard.
Print It! also includes an Auto-Scaling Guide that makes it easy for users to print oversized selections of data (or photographs) on a single page, and the Auto-Scaling Guide works in both the portrait and landscape Page Setup modes.
Since Print It! enables users to select and print just the material they need, Print It! eliminates wasting time and money printing unnecessary data, web ads, etc. Print It! also eliminates formatting issues and web browser printing problems. And Print It! includes additional features to make users' lives easier and more productive when using their Macs!
New in Print It! 3.0:
* A Projects menu has been added and Print It! now allows users to simultaneously have up to 5 PrintBoard projects for mining/saving/printing data of any type. (As with earlier versions of Print It!, these projects also can be converted to PDF files.)
* Users now can name their projects for easy and instant indentification/organization.
* The Auto-Scaling Guide in earlier versions of Print It! let users set a preference item to configure it for either the Portrait or Landscape Page Setup mode. Print It! 3.0 enables users to hold down a single key (the "C" key ) while selecting their data to temporarily override the preference setting and instantly toggle the Auto-Scaling Guide's Page Setup mode.
* When saving data to a PrintBoard project with Print It! 3.0, the Auto-Scaling Guide's info can automatically be added to the project for future reference.
* Numerous additional enhancements have been added to Print It!.
A Macintosh computer with System 10.3.x, 10.4.x, or 10.5.x; a PowerPC or Intel processor
Print It! 3.0 includes a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee and costs only $29.95 USD. Registered users of Print It! 2.x can upgrade to Print It! 3.0 for only $14.95 USD.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.