February 22, 2011 in Reference (E)
[prMac.com] Cologne, Germany - Indie developer Slappstick today is pleased to announce a major update for AppyDays, a popular iOS-based application. AppyDays is now available in the App Store and tracks currently discounted apps. Sporting a slick and very user-friendly UI, the free application now fully supports the iPad with a very thought through interface.
AppyDays also allows users to see new apps, that were added to the App Store or updates that have been published recently. Also new in v1.1 is a feature, that shows users which other AppyDays users purchased most, thus creating a very own Top-List.
Users are also able to add apps to a list of favorites, in case they want to buy an app at a later point of time, for example when it has become cheaper. With Push-Notifications enabled, they even receive a message when the price they were aiming for has been reached or is below. That way it is possible for App Store enthusiasts and people who rarely keep current with new or discounted apps likewise to save real money on their purchases.
It is the first update to the initial release in December 2010 and adds improved usability as well as many tweaks and bugfixes.
* Displays currently discounted apps in the App Store
* Displays apps that are new in the App Store
* Displays apps that have been updated recently
* Displays top-apps that have been downloaded most by AppyDays users
* Allows people to save apps to their favorites to be able to track price changes along with the ability for the user to set a price they want to buy the app for
* With Push Notifications enabled, users receive a message when that price was met or below
* Universal app for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad likewise
* Polished and sleek user interface
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 5.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AppyDays v1.1 is currently free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.
Located in Germany, Slappstick was founded in late 2009 by two indie developers. They love to think of original ideas and develop exciting applications for the iOS platform that focus on long-lasting value to the user. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Slappstick. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.