February 23, 2011 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Putney, Vermont - IGG Software today is pleased to announce the inclusion of iBiz 4 at the Mac App Store, making the leading time-tracking and billing app for Mac users more readily accessible than ever. iBiz 4.1.3 is now available for immediate download.
"iBiz 4 has been a popular tool for free-lancers and small business owners to stay on top of their billing," says Ian Gillespie, President of IGG. "We know how busy they are, and the convenience of the App Store provides one more way to make their time more efficient."
iBiz 4 offers users the following features, among many, many others:
* Multiple Task Types. Bill according to hourly rates, one-time fees, quantities, mileage, or any combination. Non-billable tasks let you record additional tasks without showing the client.
* Customizable Invoices. An all-new library of invoice templates with cleaner, clearer layouts allows for more professional-looking bills, statements and reports.
* Statements. Complete statement history makes it easy to send an overview of all past billing activity. Users can now include fees and late charges too.
* iCal Sync. With a completely new iCal sync engine, iBiz 4 takes a leap forward in management and scheduling of billing, projects, job events, to do lists, alarms and more.
* Faster Editing and Entry. A new pop-up inspector lets you quickly edit project information, while simplified add and delete buttons organize projects and clients.
iBiz Professional, IGG's networkable client/server edition of the software with many additional, admin-level features, remains exclusively available from IGG. The iBiz Pro package offers Mac-based professional offices the most affordable multi-user solution of its kind. iBiz Pro and iBiz 4 are both available as free trial downloads from IGG's website as well.
System Requirements (Mac App Store):
* Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
* 6.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iBiz 4 (v4.1.3) is $39.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Business category. For further information, review licenses, or to schedule interviews with Ian Gillespie or Chief Architect James Gillespie, please contact IGG Marketing Director Scott Marc Becker.
IGG Software, Inc., was founded in 2003 by developer Ian Gillespie to offer intuitive, elegant and powerful applications for individuals and small businesses. Based in Putney, Vermont, its flagship products are iBank 4, for personal finance management, and iBiz 4, for time-tracking and billing. Copyright (C) 2003-2011 IGG Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OSX are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.