February 25, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Sackville, NB, Canada - Tidal Pool Software today is pleased to announce the release of QuickBuy 1.0 for Apple iPhone and iPod touch. QuickBuy is a location-based shopping utility that finds products from local retailers. It displays product information along with current prices and inventory from nearby retailers. Products can be found by keyword search or by using the built-in barcode scanner. QuickBuy instantly returns a list of products along with the store location and contact info.
* Search for products available from nearby retailers
* Barcode scanner (requires iPhone 3GS/4)
* Get product prices, descriptions, and availability
* Shows the store location (map) and contact info
* Powerful filtering to find exactly what you want
* Email the product description and where to find it
* History shows previous searches
* Specify search range
* Use the current location or manually enter an address
* Shake to clear results
Note: QuickBuy currently only provides local retail data for the United States. It uses Retailigence for its extensive local product and retailer database.
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Barcode scanning requires an iPhone 3GS or 4
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
1.0 is free and available immediately through the Apple App Store in the Utilities category.
Based in Sackville, NB, Canada, Tidal Pool Software is an independent software company dedicated to writing great software for Mac OS X and iPhone. Copyright 2011 Tidal Pool Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.