February 25, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russia - Mikhail Eliseev today is pleased to announce the release of PlayItYourself 3.0.2 for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. PlayItYourself 3 is an app that helps you learn to play the piano. It is aimed at anyone who enjoys music and wants to increase their skills without boring lessons and repetitions. It is essentially a music score which automatically guides you, while you perform on the built-in piano.
PlayItYourself shows a user the music score and highlights the next note to play. It also allows the user to choose the particular part to practice and it will play the rest itself. The notes in melody practice are shown on the lighted keyboard as well as the score itself.
* Edit and export music with free MuseScore desktop app.
* Sync scores through iTunes.
* Shows authentic, professionally-engraved sheet music reformatted for optimal viewing on mobile devices
* A Full-Size Multi-Touch piano built-in
* High quality sound samples
* You can choose the hand to play, and the other hand will be played by the app
* Tempo of the second hand is adjusted automatically to match your playing speed
* One of the most polished apps available
* It works smoothly even on 3g iPhones
* Warm and clean design.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 11.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PlayItYourself 3 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Moscow based Mikhail Eliseev is an independent software developer working on music apps. His main goal is to bridge the gap between music and games. Copyright (C) 2011 Mikhail Eliseev. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.