February 27, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Singapore - Independent developer Sidwyn Koh has released Definition 3.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Definition is a sleek dictionary application for your iPhone and iPad. When a user searches a word, definitions are provided instantly, without any further input. Synonyms, antonyms and example sentences are all a tap away as well. Users can also shake their device for a random word to improve their vocabulary. The application's user interface and logo has been specially designed by award-winning designers to enhance the usability. Definition is a superb tool for those who are constantly looking to define words or expand their vocabulary.
* Delivers instant results as you type (Extremely Fast)
* Suggests words as you type (up to 10!)
* Swipe for different definitions
* Bookmark a word to save for later use
* Shake for a random word
* Mail a word
* Clipboard feature - define a word in your clipboard
* Compare two words (iPad only)
* Includes definitions and pronunciations in text and sound
* Thesaurus included
* Provides synonyms, antonyms, and even example sentences Instantly
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* Universal Application
* 10.9 MB
Pricing and Availability
Definition 3.0 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Interested reviewers should contact the developer directly for further information.
Located in Singapore, Sidwyn Koh is an independent developer who works on all sorts of iPhone and iPad projects. Copyright (C) 2011 Sidwyn Koh. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.