March 2, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, Nevada - OstinGames has released an update to KissIsland - an action game for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad fans of all ages. You play Jack Starley, USAF pilot whose state-of-the-art military spaceship all of a sudden crashes in the mid of an ocean. The hero is lucky to stay alive by ejecting himself to an isolated tropical island. With communications to his boss as well as family, no supplies, no weapons except his wits and stones, Jack has to survive somehow.
At first glance, the island seemed to be quite uninhabited. What was the surprise of the heartthrob to discover that the local inhabitants are pretty Amazones! Of course, such beauties can't be alone there! There come dreadful apes ...
In its new one-of-a-kind project, the developer successfully combined classical comics style artworks as well as a bit of animation with the off-the-wall story line for the iOS platform. Add to this exclusive author's music accompanying the adventures of Jack Starley at all levels and global OpenFeint leaderboards.
The current 1.2 version is designated for the iPhone(universal) yet can be also downloaded into the iPad. Further updates with greater choice of controls for gamers is already in the making and is expected to be released early March 2011 to be followed by a full-fledged iPad version shortly after.
* Fun 'fast paced kissing' and simple to grasp gameplay
* Easy to pick up and play
* Easy controls - Tilt the screen to move around
* Flamboyant tropical background
* Perfect classical comics style artworks
* Nice author's music & audio quality
* Increasing challenge at each of nine levels to keep gamers of any age coming back for more
* Players can decide which level to unlock (map of levels)
* Players can re-play any level for higher total score
* OpenFeint integration with leaderboard and forum
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 21.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
KissIsland 1.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Viacheslav Iushchenko, CEO and founder of OstinGames, commits himself to surprise and please the world iPhone community with high quality applications and intellectual creativity. The first successful project by OstinGames (released around one year ago) is puzzle game for all ages called Zepi that has eight different graphics to any liking. Copyright (C) 2011 OstinGames. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.