June 24, 2008 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Manheim, Pennsylvania - Chris Paveglio has released ID Image Catalog 3.30. ID Image Catalog allows users to make InDesign contact sheets or catalogs of images. Users can quickly and easily make visual catalogs of most major image types supported by InDesign, and can include file name, file path, placement scale information. It is a free updated for current users.
Version 3.30, includes on the fly scanning of document size presets and fixes a problem with the previous version not honoring preferences between runs, as well as compatibility with Leopard (10.5).
Other options include number of images per page, and whether to use a document title or to not include the file name under each image. Users can choose to use any document size preset save within InDesign.
* Creates a catalog automatically in InDesign
* Scales up, down, and centers images in the frame
* Includes the name of the image under each image
* Can include the full file path of the image, and the size it is placed at
* Sub-folders inside your main folder selection can be scanned and added
* Use one of your InDesign document presets for the page size and margins
* Option to disable page title and image title text frames
* Customizable margins between image frames
* Option to disable outlines around image and text frames
* Large text frame option for long file name or file path information
* Option to hyperlink to folder (for exporting as PDF)
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* Adobe InDesign CS3
Pricing and Availability:
The cost for InDesign Image Catalog is $20 USD. The update is free for current owners.
Chris Paveglio creates Applescripts for the publishing and advertising industry; as well as custom Applescripts upon request. He deals primarily with Adobe integration, and FileMaker database. As a graphic artist he can create printed documents, video and animation, and web ready graphics.