March 1, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Montreal, Canada - Kiboomu, an iPhone app and music development company successfully founded last year by 2 Platinum Award-Winning Canadian music and tech-savvy women entrepreneurs, today have launched the first app in their new Song, Puzzle & Coloring page series - Toddler Sing & Learn for iPhone and iPod touch.
Toddlers will learn words, letters, numbers, colors and shapes, body parts, food, as well as sing-along songs with Toddler Sing & Learn! Choose from 10 different puzzles, 10 different coloring pictures and 10 different songs! Brought to you by the creators of the award-winning apps - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Piano, Old MacDonald Piano and ABC Piano. Featured in The Montreal Gazette, Vancouver Sun, Edmonton Journal, Huffington Post, iPhone Life Magazine, Canada.com, Babble.com, iLounge, etc.. Winners of Creative Child and Parent Tested Parent Approved Award
Now your toddler can enjoy hands-on play everywhere with Toddler Sing & Learn! Toddler Sing & Learn includes 10 different puzzles, 10 different coloring pictures and 10 different songs that will engage children:
* Sing along to 10 award-winning toddler songs sung by The Boomers (Wendy Wiseman, Christopher Pennington and Sara Diamond)
* Songs include: Hello, Old MacDonald, Three Little Fishies, B-I-N-G-O, Apples and Bananas, The Ants Go Marching, Head & Shoulder, Colors, Shapes and Goodbye
* Learn words, numbers, letters, colors and shapes, body parts, food and more
* Develop early vocabulary and matching skills
* Place pieces correctly in the puzzle to hear music, animals, letters, numbers, colors, shapes and more
8 Create master pieces with hours of coloring fun
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 39.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Toddler Sing & Learn 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Kiboomu is an Montreal-based development company that creates award-winning music and apps for kids. Founded by 2 Canadian platinum award-winning music and tech-savvy entrepreneurs, Kiboomu delivers music and apps that are both fun and educational for kids. Copyright (C) 2011 Kiboomu. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.