March 3, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Irvine, California - Independent app creator Rickey Nguyen has announced Animals Pronunciations A-Z 1.0 for iOS. Animals Pronunciations A-Z is a fun way for kids to learn and pronunce the alphabet and animals name. It uses your kids sight, hearing and touch senses as teaching method. Combining with songs, games and repetitions surely will give your kid a great learning experience.
Modes in the app:
* Animals ABC. Flash card learning. Touch letter for pronunciation of the letter, touch animal for the pronunciation of the animal name. 52 animals in total.
* Spelling Game. After flash cards playing maybe try some challenging game like spelling. Touch animal for the pronunciation of the animal name.
* Say After Me. Recording and playback of voice mode. Hearing the word and try to say after is a fun way to learn the alphabet.
* Play With Images. This is a free placement of the animals on the screen allowing your kids to touch the animal and move it around on the screen. Touch animal for the pronunciation of the animal name.
* Play Game. This mode is a memory game with up to 7 levels.
Songs - 10 well known children songs with sing-along text:
1. ABC - The Alphabet Song
3. Ten Little Indians
4. Hickory Dickory Dock
5. London Bridge is Falling Down
6. Mulberry Bush
7. Famer in the Dell
8. Old MacDonald
9. Mary Had a Little Lamb
10. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 30.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Animals Pronunciations A-Z is $2.99 (USD). The app is currently available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Irvine, California, Rickey Nguyen is an independent iPhone app developer, aiming to deliver fun and innovative apps with many releases in Apple app store. Copyright (C) 2011 Rickey Nguyen. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.