June 25, 2008 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Vienna, Austria - Dare to be Creative today announced the release of its software bundle for Mac OSX targeted at photographers, designers, creative professionals, and anybody who works a lot with images and photos. The software bundle consists of Dragoman, a batch image converter, and Renamer4Mac, a batch file renamer - tools designed to save hours of work by automating manual tasks. The bundle is available for $40 at Macsnack and offers savings of $25 off retail prices.
Dragoman - batch file conversion made easy:
Dragoman batch converts images and photos between widespread file formats. With Dragoman, photographers can convert photos from raw digital camera formats to JPEG and other formats; Dragoman supports all popular digital camera formats including those of Canon, Kodak, Sony, Nikon, Olympus and Fuji cameras, as well as Adobe's Digital Negative format. Designers and creative professionals benefit from Dragoman's support for popular image formats, allowing them for example to batch convert TIFF images to PNG, or Postscript images to PDF.
Renamer4Mac - batch file renaming made easy:
Renamer4Mac is a batch file renamer that supports search and replace renaming, numbering files, and converting between lower, upper and mixed case. With Renamer4Mac, photographers and creative professionals can save hours of work renaming thousands of images at once, such as renaming photos downloaded from digital cameras into something meaningful.
The software bundle in a nutshell:
* The software bundle benefits photographers, designers, creative professionals and anybody who works a lot with image and photo files
* The bundle is available at Macsnack for $40 USD and offers savings of $25 off retail prices
* Sold separately Dragoman is $39 USD and Renamer4Mac $26 USD
* Dragoman batch converts images and photos. It handles the popular image formats PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, PostScript, EPS, JPEG-2000 (JP2), GIF, PSD, Windows Bitmap (BMP), and many more. It also handles raw digital camera formats: Adobe Digital Negative (dng), Photo CD (pcd), Canon Digital Camera Raw Image Format (crw, cr2), Kodak Digital Camera Raw Image File (dcr), Sony (Minolta) Raw Image File (mrw), Nikon Digital SLR Camera Raw Image File (nef), Olympus Digital Camera Raw Image File (orf), and Fuji CCD-RAW Graphic File (raf). Dragoman supports multi-page PDF and TIFF documents
* Renamer4Mac is a batch file renamer that supports search and replace renaming, numbering files, and converting between lower, upper and mixed case
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Pricing and Availability:
The software bundle is $40 USD and available at Macsnack. Sold separately Dragoman is $39 USD and available as a free download from the Dragoman website, and Renamer4Mac is $26 USD and available as a free download from the Renamer4Mac website. Both applications run initially in a 10-day trial mode with all features active.
Located in Vienna, Austria, Dare to be Creative Ltd. is a software forgery founded in 2006 by a group of Mac enthusiasts. The Dare to be Creative team focuses exclusively on developing utility applications for Mac OS X designed to save valuable time while being enjoyable and easy to use. The current portfolio includes a) iArchiver, an archiving and file compression utility, b) iCombiner, a tool to combine images and PDF files into single PDF documents, c) Renamer4Mac, a batch file renamer, and d) Dragoman, a batch file converter for image, music and archive files. All Material and Software (C) 2006-2008 Dare to be Creative Ltd. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.