March 7, 2011 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce that TheMacBundles is offering skEdit and iPrint as its newest Weekly Specials. Both programs have never been offered elsewhere at a lower price.
iPrint enhances the printing capabilities of OS X. iPrint adds a Dock Menu and keyboard shortcut to OS X that enables users to instantly and easily print just the text they select in virtually any program, including their web browsers. iPrint saves users ink, toner, money, and time!.
Until 3/12, skEdit is only $14.95 (USD) - a saving of 57%! Until 3/12, iPrint is only $9.95 (USD) - a saving of 50%!
Additionally, users can save hundreds of dollars by creating their own bundles in either of TheMacBundles' innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores. Ordering a Weekly Special when creating a bundle in either BYOB store results in an additional discount off of the already bargain price of the bundle!
Additional details about skEdit and iPrint are available on TheMacBundles' website.
TheMacBundles has received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model. When selling standalone titles, TheMacBundles:
* Eliminates the middlemen, which results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* Includes only the latest version of the titles that it sells
* Sells only titles that are premium quality software
* Provides only programs which include the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Sells the titles at the lowest prices available anywhere
Further, users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website. To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.