Fat Apps Releases PuzzleTiles 1.2 for iPhone/iPod touch
March 8, 2011 in Games
[prMac.com] Fairfield, California- Fat Apps, LLC today is pleased to announce the availability of PuzzleTiles 1.2, a significant update to their simple yet addictive puzzle game. PuzzleTiles 1.2 adds iPod Music Library integration. You can make a puzzle from album artwork in your music library. It's a cool new way to enjoy your music.
* Multiple difficulty levels, from Easy (3x3) to Expert (6x6)
* Online high-score lists powered by Game Center
* 3 beautiful built-in tile sets
* The ability to make a puzzle from your Photo Library
* The ability to make a puzzle directly from your camera
* NEW - The ability to make a puzzle from iPod album artwork
* Slide to move tiles, or enable tap mode for extra speed
* Play in either portrait or landscape mode
* Automatic pause/save when taking a call or quitting the app
* Full support for multitasking on iPhone 4
* High resolution artwork on iPhone 4
* Sound effects
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 6.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PuzzleTiles 1.2 is normally priced at only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). To celebrate the release, for a limited time PuzzleTiles 1.2 is available for Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. More information on PuzzleTiles, including screenshots, is available at Fat Apps' web site.
Formed in 2010, Fat Apps, LLC endeavors to create quality apps for iPhone/iPod touch and Mac OS X. Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Fat Apps, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Lead Code Monkey