March 10, 2011 in Reference (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - Fondetti Guides today announces the release of The Guide to Killzone 3 v.2.0, the ultimate strategy guide, covering everything you need to know for total multiplayer domination. Tired of getting pwned and feeling like a noob? The Guide to Killzone 3 will make all the difference in rising up the leaderboard and destroying the competition.
The Guide to Killzone 3 is written by Chris Jensen, veteran game journalist and author of over 30 strategy guides for Prima and Sybex, as well as numerous app-guides for iGameGuides.
The Guide to Killzone 3 includes:
* Huge multiplayer section loaded with strategy and tactics
* Detailed map descriptions and diagrams
* In-depth tactics for every game mode, for every map
* Team-based strategies
* In-depth analysis and advice about each character class
* Analysis of the Helghast opposition
* Every weapon, every vehicle, every device, detailed and analyzed
* Accurate data for every weapon
* Beautifully designed app loaded with images and information
This massive guide also includes legacy information for the entire Killzone franchise, including:
* All weapons from every game
* All vehicles from every game
* Notable characters in the Killzone universe
* Every map and notable location from the Killzone universe.
Disclaimer: Fondetti Guides is not affiliated with Sony or the creators of Killzone 3.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 37.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guide to Killzone 3 v.2.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.
Fondetti Guides specializes in producing top-notch strategy guides for the mobile market. Copyright (C) 2011 Fondetti Guides. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.