March 15, 2011 in iOS Development (E)
[prMac.com] Chichester, United Kingdom - Independent developer Chris Mayer today is pleased to announce the latest line-up of projects on CodeStore. CodeStore offers Xcode template projects to authors, artists, photographers, or anyone looking to create an app for iPhone or iPad.
The projects on offer have a range of uses, and can be freely modified. No knowledge of the Objective-C programming language is required to create an app using the templates, as the code is already complete, all that is required is the replacement of the example content (JPEG images, MP3 audio, HTML text).
These templates have opened up the App Store to a world of authors and artists who had previously got stuck at the hurdle or either learning iOS software development, or paying an expensive price to have an app built for them. The projects currently on offer include:
* Comic Book Project - for creation of an iPad digital comic book - as easy as replacing the example pages with your own JPEG format images.
* Story Book Project - for creation of Children's Books, includes narration feature. Loading in your own JPEG and MP3 files is all that is required.
* Advanced Book App - for creation of traditional text-heavy books, images can be included within the books as HTML format pages are used.
* Showcase App - has a wide range of uses, including recipe books, tourist guides, art or photo showcase.
* Mac OS X 10.6
* Xcode 3.2.5 & iOS SDK 4.2 or above
Pricing and Availability:
The CodeStore projects range from $29 USD to $39 USD. All projects can be purchased as a bundle for $59 USD.
Chris Mayer is an iPhone developer based in Chichester, UK. Chris has developed apps in a number of categories, mostly focusing on games, entertainment titles and books. Copyright (C) 2011 Chris Mayer. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.