March 16, 2011 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Itzstedt, Germany - PointWorks has announced that PrimeFiles is available as part of TheMacBundles March Bundle and the new and innovative Build Your Own Bundle store. PrimeFiles is a productivity tool that lets users collect and organize their favorite and frequently used apps and files without rearranging the original files in the Finder. Users can easily keep all items related to a certain task or job together and access their collections using a single window.
* Keep all related files in categories for quick access
* Launch applications or open documents in the default application right away
* iPhoto like browser for your apps and files
* Browse added folders with the hierarchical context menu quickly
* Zoomable, preview-style thumbnails of movies, photos, documents and more
* Finder like "Quick Look" window
* Tag your files with keywords, add a ranking or comment (uses OpenMeta)
* Added files are still in place and also available and accessible in the Finder
* Add your bookmark files (.webloc) and a preview of the web page will be created
* And more
* Mac OS X Version 10.6 or later
* Intel Mac
Pricing and Availability
PrimeFiles is available immediately as part of TheMacBundles - plus 9 other great apps for only $39.95 (USD). All software titles included in the bundle are the same full-featured products that are provided to users that have paid the full retail price for the software. Additionally, all the titles come with the same level of customer support and upgrade policies that are provided to users that have paid the full retail price for the software.
Founded by Wolfgang Weber in 2008, PointWorks Software is located near Hamburg, Germany, and specializes in easy to use, yet powerful Mac OS X applications. Copyright 2008-2011 PointWorks. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.