March 16, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - CosMind & Blue today are proud to announce the recent release of the iOS video game, Cow Trouble 1.021, for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad - now hot in the App Store, featured as a "New and Noteworthy" title. Oh no, there's Cow Trouble! Farmer Diddle's Cows got stuck in the clouds, and now the Superstars can't get milk. It's up to you, with an arsenal of Balls, to bop, thump, thwack, tip, and tumble those Cows back down to the ground - where they belong.
* Bop, tip, and tumble the Cows out of the clouds with your arsenal of Balls. Save the day
* Yes, it's true: Each Ball at your disposal has a unique and incredible super power
* 50 stages to test your Cow tipping prowess; can you win the Gold Medal on every single stage?
* Every stage is infinitely re-playable, offering a uniquely surprising and wacky experience every single time
* Awesome, sharp graphics displayed on both Retina Display and older devices
* High five! Let's tip some Cows
What others are saying about Cow Trouble:
* GamePro says: 4.5/5 "This charming physics-based puzzler boasts a delightful style and sense of humor, and is a must-download for iDevice owners..."
* JayIsGames says: "Cow Trouble is nothing short of a brilliant combination of simple game types that's udderly addictive."
* Indiegames/blog says: "I've been playing a little too much Cow Trouble the last few days, and having plenty of fun with it. Who would have guessed that knocking cows out of the clouds with bowling balls would be so entertaining?"
* GameSetWatch says: "...knocking all those cows down, whether through a masterfully thrown ball or pure luck, is very satisfying."
* MacLife says: "...for the gamer who enjoys the strategy and grace involved in the fine art of cow tipping..."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 15.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cow Trouble 1.021 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, CosMind & Blue, LLC was established in 2010 by Justin Leingang and Aaron Pendley. We develop video games and other software for iOS and other platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 CosMind & Blue, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.