March 18, 2011 in Navigation (E)
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - Mother Tucker, LLC today is pleased to announce Speed PRO 1.6, an update to their popular digital GPS speedometer for iOS. Speed PRO is a GPS-based speedometer that allows users to track their current speed, average speed, top speed, distance traveled and elapsed time. Presenting information in an easy to read digital format, Speed PRO allows users to share speedometer images with friends as well as customize the colors of the interface. Version 1.6 introduces a stealth gesture-based camera interface.
Designed originally for GPS equipped iPhones, Speed PRO gives users a digital GPS speedometer that allows them to track their current speed, average speed, top speed, distance traveled and elapsed time. The most significant features are: presenting information in an easy to read digital format; sharing speedometer images with friends; customizing the colors of the interface; and Pause/Resume tracking support.
* Full-screen display of your Course, Current Speed, Average Speed, Top Speed, Distance Traveled, Elapsed Time, Altitude
* Pause/Resume tracking
* Single Tap assignment option ("Pause/Resume Tracking", "Capture Image", "Ignore")
* Double Tap assignment option ("Pause/Resume Tracking", "Capture Image", "Ignore")
* Swipe Left or Right to switch to Camera interface (Must have Background set to "Camera")
* Share Speedometer snapshots on Facebook or via In-App Mail
* Copy&Save Speedometer snapshots
* Portrait and Landscape orientation support
* Background option ("Black", "Camera")
* Mirroring option for HUD on windshield
* Text Color option ("Red", "Green", "Blue", "White")
* Units option ("Miles", "Km");
* GPS Accuracy option
* Background Location Updates option allows your app to execute in the background for up to 10 minutes (requires multitasking)
* Record videos and view the Speedometer interface at the same time
* Single Tap preview to Take a Photo
* Double Tap preview to Start/Stop Recording (iPhone 3GS or later model iPhones only)
* Set Focus by Pressing&Holding 1 finger at desired point on the preview
* Set Exposure by Pressing&Holding 2 fingers at desired point on the preview
* Swipe Left or Right on preview to switch back to the Speedometer interface
* 5X Zoom
* Flash/Torch/Focus Control
* EXIF (Camera Timestamp GPS)
* Auto Save (All videos&photos you shoot are saved to your Saved Photos Album)
* Requires your Background option to be set to "Camera"
How do I record videos and view the Speedometer at the same time?
To Start Recording:
1) Make sure your Background option is set to "Camera"
2) Swipe the Speedometer to bring up the Camera
3) Double Tap the Camera to Start Recording
4) Swipe the Camera to switch back to the Speedometer
To Stop Recording:
1) Swipe the Speedometer to bring up the Camera
2) Double Tap the Camera to Stop Recording
* iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPad WiFi + 3G
* iOS 4.0 or higher
* 1.1 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Speed PRO 1.6 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category.
Located in Austin, TX, Mother Tucker, LLC was founded in 2009 by Raymond Perez and Nicole Tucker Perez. Mother Tucker, LLC develops software for iOS devices including many that were featured by Apple. Copyright (C) 2011 Mother Tucker, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.