Chicago, IL Mar 23, 2011 in Lifestyle
Wedding planning is now easier for every bride. Michigan based Simply Dusty Apps has announced My Wedding Colors 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. My Wedding Colors makes choosing a color theme for a wedding fun and easy by allowing themes to be created from over 650 colors intuitively categorized by shades, seasons, themes, and even user-selected favorites. With My Wedding Colors, brides will create their perfect color scheme for their wedding.
[prMac.com] Ann Arbor, Michigan - Simply Dusty Apps has announced the release of My Wedding Colors 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. Wedding planning is now easier for every bride. Choosing a color theme for a wedding is the staple of wedding planning. My Wedding Colors makes this process fun and easy by allowing themes to be created from over 650 colors intuitively categorized by shades, seasons, themes, and even user-selected favorites. With My Wedding Colors, brides will create their perfect color scheme for their wedding.
* 650+ Colors - Over 650 colors to choose from. Colors can be viewed all at once, by shades, seasons, themes, or view all of the user-selected favorites. With so many colors to choose from brides will truly find the perfect color theme.
* Favorites - Mark any color as a favorite for quick look up at a later time. Favorite colors are distinguished by the the heart icon. They can also all be viewed at one time by selecting the Favorites tab.
* Undo/Redo - With the ability to undo and redo changes made, there is no need to worry about forgetting a color that was selected. There is no limit to the number of colors that can be reverted.
* Full screen colors - Simply view the selected colors in full screen just by rotating the iPhone. This is an easy and efficient way to view only the selected colors by themselves for a better feel of how they look together.
* In app email - Color themes can be easily emailed to friends and family directly from the app. With the press of a button, an email is composed with an embedded image of the colors and their names.
* Save a color theme - A color combination can be saved as an image directly to the iPhone's camera roll. This is a great way to save and compare different color themes.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 0.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Wedding Colors 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Simply Dusty Apps is an independent software vendor based in Ann Arbor, Michigan focused on delivering great iOS applications. Copyright (C) 2011 SimplyDustyApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.